Monday, September 26, 2016

I'm back

Life has been crazy lately. I finished Insanity Max 30 and didn't get the results I wanted. Not even close. I gained 2lbs and I think some inches. My cardio improved though. I was able to get through Cardio Challenge without stopping so that's a win. I guess I expected to get really fit from seeing everyone's amazing results. Granted I didn't stick to the meal plan but I tried to eat healthier. I really think weights are needed in order to really see an improvement for me. Body weight is nice and all but not for me. My next challenge is the 21 day fix but I'll get to that in a second.

Hubby and I went on a cruise while our little one stayed with Nana. If you've ever been on a cruise then you know how much food there is at all times of the day. And it's delicious too. We started the cruise knowing we would probably gain a few lbs but that was ok because we had cleaned out the pantry and fridge before leaving and were only going to buy healthy foods when we returned. We did go to the gym a few times and stayed active (kayaking, snorkeling, dancing, etc) so all wasn't lost. I brought some Shakeology on board too for the Health Bet that Beachbody is doing right now. I swear that stuff saved me. I was so bloated and felt so gross after a few days and it quickly helped get things moving again. I looked pregnant at one point it was that bad. The last day we gorged on Johnny Rockets onion rings and fries and burgers and milkshakes. It was delicious. When we got home I had gained 6lbs and Hubby had gained 5.

That brings me to the 21 day fix! I started last Monday (a week ago) and have LOVED it!! It looks super easy but man will you be sore! Autumn will try to kill you during it. Really. It's all "raise that leg one more time" and you're over there like "but I can't!!!!" and break down crying because your muscles are all cramped up and you physically can't get off the ground. For real(z). Anyways... So far I've lost 3lbs of cruise weight and am enjoying the meal plan after tweaking that a bit. I'm working on that post now so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment