Friday, October 7, 2016

I made a huge mistake when I started Beachbody

I made a huge mistake when I started Beachbody. Hind sight it 20/20 tho and you live and you learn and I'm here to make sure you don't make the same mistake that I did.

I kept looking into Brazil Butt Lift and decided if I'm looking into it this much then I just need to order it. Not having a coach or even knowing what one did, I looked at the Beachbody website and Amazon. Amazon was the same price but offered Prime shipping so guess who I went with? Amazon. 2 days later I got my DVDs in the mail and signed up for a free membership. It asked who my coach was and I just chose the name of the girl of the blog I was reading at the time because she had great results. I did the program and got pretty good results even though I didn't stick to the meal plan much. I enjoyed it and have thought about doing some of it again soon. 

You're probably thinking "what was your mistake?" My mistake was I ordered on Amazon, didn't have a coach set up, and didn't know about on demand. I paid $53. If I had known better, and had a coach who would have told me, I wouldn't have purchased the DVDs at all. You see, there's a premium club membership but it costs money and as soon as I saw that I wasn't interested anymore. What I didn't know is how much you actually get with that membership and how it's sooooo worth it! It's a mere $2.99/week and is billed quarterly at $38.87. So basically I could have had 6 months worth of this level for the price of the DVDs. I would also have gotten 10% off anything I wanted in the store minus challenge packs. AND... here's the kicker and biggest mistake... access to on demand which includes Brazil Butt Lift, Brazil Butt Lift Master Series, Brazil Butt Lift Carnivale, 29 of Beachbody's most popular programs, Beachbody's cooking show, and 5 exclusive programs with Beachbody directors. But instead I spent it on ONE lousy DVD pack. AAANNNDDD it comes with a 30 day free trial!!!!!!

If I could go back in time I would have gone straight to the premium club membership and only used on demand. But my mistake is your advantage. Don't do what I did and check out all there is to offer. Sign up here.


No comments:

Post a Comment