Wednesday, July 6, 2016

BBL Week 7/FINAL Results

This week has been hard. Almost every morning I'm fighting hitting snooze instead of doing my workouts. Monday I only did bum bum because I had a dr appt super early. Tuesday I didn't want to do sculpt so I tried higher and tighter and won't be doing that again as it hurts my back.

My pictures and measurements are actually from a day early because we're going out of town and I don't want to deal with bringing anything extra. I'm still not sure if I'll finish now or do week 8 when we get back. I decided to make this my last week and just enjoy vacation. Hopefully we'll stay active and won't binge too much on vacation. It's a lot harder to stay on track when travelling but luckily some meals have been planned out so I can try to stick with my meal plan.






Updated Stats:
Weight 111.8lbs 110.8 (3lbs total)
BMI 19.5 19.3
Waist 25.25" (0.75" total)
Hips 31.75" 31.5" (1.5" total)
Butt 35.5" (1" total)
Thighs 20" (1" each so 2" total)


Total inches: 5.25" lost!

Next up: Insanity Max 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment